Licenses and Certifications

GUY staff hold PE licenses in the following states:

  • Oklahoma
  • Arkansas
  • Kansas
  • Missouri
  • North Dakota
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Virginia
  • Wyoming

We also have a Land Surveyor and two Land Surveyor Interns registered in Oklahoma, as well as Certified Floodplain Managers, ADA specialists, and Right of Way Agents.

Certificates of Authority

GUY holds Certificates of Authority to operate in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Texas.