GUY is seeking a qualified professional civil engineer with a minimum of 6-10 years’ experience for immediate employment in the Tulsa, OK office. The qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate established experience in roadway design and can look forward to an active role on state department of transportation and/or municipal transportation related projects.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Design highways, roadways, drainage structures, and water/sewer
- Prepare reports
- Manage projects
- CAD design
- Plan and direct work assignments for Junior Engineers, CAD technicians and other support staff
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Professional engineering license (able to obtain Oklahoma license)
- 6-10 years of transportation engineering design experience
- Proficiency in design using Civil 3D software a plus
- Working knowledge and use of the AASHTO Green Book, Roadside Design Guide, the Highway Capacity Manual, and MUTCD. ODOT design standard & brown book knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and within teams are necessary
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Must be a permanent resident
- Experience in Oklahoma a plus