GUY’s Tulsa office is seeking an Engineer Intern I to assist with design and/or inspection of bridges, highways, and other transportation-related structures.
This position may include both office and field assignments
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform basic engineering calculations
- Design roadway alignments based on ODOT and FHWA criteria
- Review plans and cost estimates and prepare reports
- Manage work assignments for CAD technicians and other support staff
- Assist other engineers in various tasks and duties
- Use computer-aided drafting software (AutoCAD and CIV3D)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a college or university in accordance with ABET/EAC standards
- Has passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam or will pass the exam within one year of hire
- Working knowledge of CIV3D/AutoCAD and/or MicroStation is preferred
- Familiarity with ODOT design standards and policies is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and within teams are necessary
- Microsoft Office proficiency
With offices in Tulsa and metro Oklahoma City, GUY provides civil engineering services for clients throughout Oklahoma. You will be an integral part of our team FROM DAY ONE as an employee- owner in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
We offer an excellent benefit and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability plans, and two retirement plans: a 401(k) and an ESOP.
Please submit your resume to:
GUY Engineering Services, Inc.
6910 E 14th St
Tulsa, OK 74112