GUY is seeking a Civil Engineer with a minimum of 10 years’ experience for immediate employment in our our Tulsa or OKC Metro office. The qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate experience in transportation design and project management, as well as an understanding of business principles, and can look forward to an active role on city, county, and state transportation projects.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Design highways, roadways, drainage structures, and water/sewer
- Prepare reports
- Manage projects
- Manage work assignments for junior engineers, CAD technicians, and other support staff
- CAD design
- Work successfully within a team of engineers and CAD technicians
- Coordinate with other project disciplines, working closely with clients to meet their objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Professional engineering license (able to obtain Oklahoma license)
- 10 years of transportation engineering design experience
- Proficiency in design using Civil 3D software a plus
- Working knowledge and use of the AASHTO Green Book, Roadside Design Guide, the Highway Capacity Manual, MUTCD. ODOT design standard & Brown book knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and within teams are necessary.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Experience in Oklahoma a plus
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize work to meet established deadlines
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced changing environment