GUY Engineering Services has over 30 years of experience working with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) and has worked in all eight ODOT districts.
As an ODOT-Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), GUY serves ODOT as both a prime consultant and as a subconsultant helping other firms reach their DBE goals.
Services we provide include:
- Highway/roadway design
- Bridge design
- Bridge rehabilitation
- Bridge inspections
- Structural engineering
- Hydrology & hydraulics and bridge hydraulics
- Survey and mapping
- Utility relocation management
- ROW acquisition and mapping
- Project scoping, planning, and programming
- Reconnaissance and alignment studies
- Traffic control and construction phasing
- Waterline and sewer design
We are also certified to work in Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming.